Partner, attorney at law, proxy with Gessel Attorneys at Law (Poland)
T: +48 (0)22 318 69 19
F: +41 (0)22 318 69 31
Aldona Pietrzak specialises in corporate and securities law, focusing on the public trade of securities; she has long years of experience providing legal advice to brokerage houses and investment fund societies.
Her experience covers preparation of issue prospectuses (including their legal portions), representation of clients before the Polish stock exchange regulatory authorities, preparation of legal opinions, drafting documents concerning shareholders agreements, advising on purchase and sale of significant packets of shares, and designing management option programs for publicly traded and privately held companies.
Aldona Pietrzak has extensive expertise in the privatisation of state-owned enterprises and of State Treasury companies, from pre-privatisation due diligence through to negotiations with potential buyers on behalf of the State Treasury and public listing.
She also specialises in due diligence studies conducted for purposes of various kinds of transactions and projects – privatisation, restructuring, take-overs, mergers, and transformations.
At GESSEL, Aldona is the partner responsible for the work of the firm’s due diligence team and for the corporate law department providing day-to-day legal services for companies. Aldona Pietrzak also brings her several years of experience with a foreign trade company to bear in advising on international trade contracts.
- Warsaw University, Faculty of Law individual course of study under the scholarly supervision of professor Józef Okolski, from October 1983 to November 1988
- Admitted to practice as a Legal Advisor in October 1992
- Ministry of Foreign Co-operation, legal assistant, 1989-1990
- FTE Cenzin Ltd., attorney at law, legal assistant, 1990-1996
- Iustus Ltd., legal assistant, 1991
- Fortis Private Investments Polska S.A. (then Pioneer Polski Dom Maklerski and Polski Dom Maklerski S.A.), attorney at law, 1993-2000
- GESSEL Attorneys at Law, attorney at law, proxy, partner, 1996-to date.
- Aldona Pietrzak is a member of the Warsaw bar association.
Polish, English, Russian, French.