Kjersti T. Trøbråten
Partner with Advokatfirma Wiershom AS (Norway)
Banking, insurance, investments funds and securities markets
T: +47 210 210 00
Kjersti T. Trøbråten is a specialist on securities law and framework conditions for insurance and banking. For several years, she worked for the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authority, at which she was responsible for the development and interpretation of rules of conduct and framework conditions for investment firms and management companies. Trøbråten is ranked as one of Norway's most prominent experts on financial regulatory law in Chambers Europe.
- Partner, Wiersholm, 2007
- Lawyer, Wiersholm, 2002
- Senior Legal Adviser, the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway, the Department for Securities Markets, 1997 - 2002
- Lawyer, Wikborg, Rein & Co., 1996 - 1997
- Senior Executive Officer/Legal Adviser, the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway, 1991 - 1996.
- Cand. jur., University of Oslo, 1991.
- Norwegian Bar Association
- International Bar Association.
Norwegian and English.